Why use us to do research for you?
As a commissioner of social research into areas and services which are aimed at older people we expect you to be looking for a group with a well established track record who can supply the services you need effectively and with understanding.
We can undertake a wide range of research activities and provide a service tailored to your needs.
We have successfully worked with a number of organisations including : Age UK, Essex County Council, Anglia Ruskin University, South Essex Partnership Trust and Citizens Advice Bureau.
Our work has included all of the following:
- Identifying the need for research
- Undertaking literature reviews
- Identifying research questions
- Designing research studies
- Collecting data
- Analysing data
- Drawing conclusions from the analysed data
- Writing reports
- Running focus groups
- Telephone surveys
As an organisation we can discuss completing all or part of this process to meet your needs. This could be undertaking a specific aspect, such as data collection or managing the whole process from design to delivery.
As a commissioner of research you may wonder why you should consider working with us. Here are a few compelling reasons:
- We are all older people and as such have a greater empathy with older individuals.
- All of our researchers are volunteers who are passionate about our work and who claim only subsistence and travel expenses.
- Collectively we have a wide range of work and life based experience and professional qualifications.
If you wish to explore engaging us to undertake research for you please contact Len at: 01245 350214